Skip to main content

Introducing Alyssa Unfiltered

Alyssa Unfiltered – Welcome to the Chaos

Hi. Hello. Welcome to Alyssa Unfiltered—aka the corner of the internet where I say what you’re thinking (but maybe wouldn’t post). If you're here for polite, sugar-coated opinions… you might be in the wrong place. But if you're into bold thoughts, hot takes, and a little bit of playful chaos? Buckle up.

So, who am I?

I’m Alyssa—lover of strong coffee (although I really shouldn't drink caffeine), stronger opinions, flamingos and saying the quiet part out loud. I’ve always had thoughts. About everything. Whether it’s pop culture, food, internet drama, regular drama, random hot takes or trends that make zero sense—I’ve probably got a rant ready. Most my friends refer to me as very unhinged, out of pocket and you guessed it UNFILTERED. And instead of yelling into the void (aka my group chat), I figured… why not bring the chaos here?

Why Alyssa Unfiltered?

Because filtered is boring. Because I’m tired of pretending I don’t have thoughts when someone puts ketchup on pasta. Because we live in a world where everyone’s playing nice on the outside, while silently judging inside—and I’m just here to say it out loud. With respect, of course. (Mostly.) As a friend of mine once said, "Ain't rude if it's true".

This blog is my space to be completely, unapologetically honest—with a little humor, a lot of sass, and a firm PG-13 rating. (Occasionally)

What you’ll find here:

  • Pop culture commentary no one asked for (but you’ll love anyway)

  • Random opinions that may or may not get me side-eyed in public

  • Rants about things like why “girl dinner” should include hot food

  • Weird internet things I can't not talk about

  • Why if your gonna have a lifestyle that is easy to hate on, maybe you should have tough skin 

  • And maybe the occasional serious moment... but don’t worry, I won’t get too soft

A mild disclaimer (because I have to):

If you’re easily offended… you might still wanna stick around. Hate-reading is still reading, right? Plus, you never know—you might end up agreeing with me (gasp). Either way, this is a space for honesty, not hostility. We keep it real, not rude.

A taste of what’s to come:

Let me just get this off my chest:
Pumpkin spice is wildly overrated. There. I said it. Fall has other flavors, people. Give cinnamon apple its moment!

Let’s do this.

This is just the beginning. Alyssa Unfiltered is where things get messy, loud, fun, and—above all—real. So stick around, drop a comment, and let’s talk about all the things we’re not “supposed” to say.

You in? If you have any suggestions for what I should give my UNPOPULAR opinion on next time leave a comment!

— Alyssa 🦩


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yes "loverboy25" that is the country we are in. I got to ask though...do you know where you are? Follow for more content!

      Delete
  2. I would love to hear your pick between McDonald’s or Wendy’s and why which one is your pick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I would love to do that blog! Thank you so much for the idea!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rizz Culture Unfiltered

   Alyssa Unfiltered: Rizz Culture — Gen Z’s Olympics of Flirting Somewhere between Shakespeare’s sonnets and TikTok thirst traps, humanity birthed rizz culture . For the uninitiated, “rizz” is short for charisma — your ability to charm, flirt, or seduce without tripping over your own words. In theory, it’s harmless. In reality, it’s a performance art that lives or dies on how unhinged you’re willing to be in public. Rizz is a sport, an art, and sometimes, a public safety hazard. And because I’m committed to the important cultural conversations (and because my For You Page won’t shut up about it), let’s break it down. The Good “Confidence Without the Therapy Bill” Say what you want, but rizz culture has made people bold. No more “admiring from afar” nonsense, people are actually walking up to their crushes instead of just stalking their Instagram stories in silence. Growth? Maybe. Chaos? Absolutely. It’s like watching baby deer learn to walk… except the deer are holding...

Convention Unfiltered

  Student Conventions: Unfiltered – Where Talent Meets Trauma Bonding Alyssa Unfiltered – Reporting live from the land of paces, polos, and power-packed puppetry. Picture this: hundreds of teenagers from across the country, all dressed like they’re about to teach Sunday school, gathered together in one place to… recite dramatic monologues, sing old-fashioned gospel songs, and race each other in athletic events that haven’t been cool since 1987. Welcome to Student Convention—ACE edition. Whether you’re at Regionals or living it up at International (aka "the Olympics for Ace and Christi"), you may not be guaranteed to leave with a few medals but you will leave with a lot of memories, and probably some unresolved competitiveness disguised as "godly encouragement." Let’s break it down: the chaos, the nerves, the overenthusiastic chaperones, and why someone always ends up crying during vocal solo. (Yes, I did cry... a lot) The Good – Things That Were Actually Awes...

Camp Modesty Unfiltered

Camp Modesty: Unfiltered, Sunburned, and Slightly Over‑It Alyssa Unfiltered – Because packing lists shouldn’t include shame. Ah, church camp: the place where mosquitoes thrive, cafeteria pizza counts as a balanced diet, and someone always cries during worship night.  It’s also where many of us got our first real taste of evangelical modesty rules: “girls, cover up so the boys don’t stumble,” “no shoulders or the boys will lust,” and the ever‑iconic “T‑shirts over swimsuits or you’re sitting out.” After reading Evan’s blog post (You can read it for yourself  HERE ) on why that culture can be harmful, I felt called (in the non‑cringe sense) to weigh in. Spoiler: I agree with a lot of what he said—but I’ve also got receipts, petty jokes, and some practical takes. The Good – Things I Actually Loved About Cam Spiritual Highs That Hit Different When you’re under the stars, singing “Oceans,” and your best friend is ugly‑crying next to you—yeah, God feels close. Cross-Bowl Nothing ...